Monday, June 24, 2013

My day @ Start-up City 2012, Silicon India


It was 22nd June 2013, myself and one of my college mate Satya, proved lucky enough to attended Start-Up City 2013 at Silicon India, Bangalore.

In fact we were clueless about the events included in Start-Up City 2013 .When we reached there we were provided with a route map to various auditorium. At each venue the topics discussed was different. Each of the topics was handled by expertise in that respective field. We decided to move to auditorium #1. The discussion there was about Internet, Mobile and E-Commerce. It was quite interesting and I gained some insights about the topic.

 After the speech got over we decided to move towards the stalls where Start-up companies were displayed. Once we reached there we realized that people standing next to us were top executives, people at stalls found us  new to this area and they never turned towards us. To hide our real identity (that we were jobless) and to make them talk to us, we decided to tell that we are about to start our company soon and we would like to hear some interesting ideas which will be helpful for it. And the idea turned-out fruitful people started exchanging their contacts with us.

I took this opportunity as a way to build up my career. I decided to collect as much contacts as possible so that I can find the best fit for my profile.


I was blessed enough to use this opportunity at its max. I got so many contacts. Now I feel more confident to start my dream company. And I really hope my dream will get converted to reality soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment